§ 11 of the GTC Right of withdrawal
- If you are a consumer, you have the right to revoke this contract within thirty days without giving any reason. The withdrawal period is thirty days from the day of the conclusion of the contract. In order to exercise your right of revocation, you must inform us (Maschenfein GmbH, represented by the managing director Dr. Marisa Nöldeke, Maschenfein GmbH, Nostitzstr. 23, 10961 Berlin, phone: +49 (30) 235 98 60 20, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org) by means of a clear declaration of your decision to revoke this contract. You can use the return form (deutsch / English) for this purpose, but it is not mandatory. When returning the goods, please note the return address stated on the return form (Maschenfein GmbH, c/o Plus H GmbH & Co KG, Ahornstr. 59, 08525 Plauen). To comply with the withdrawal period, it is sufficient that you send the notification of the exercise of the right of withdrawal before the expiry of the withdrawal period.
Return form deutsch / english
- Consequences of cancellation:
If you revoke this contract, we shall reimburse you all payments we have received from you, including delivery costs (with the exception of additional costs resulting from the fact that you have chosen a type of delivery other than the most favorable standard delivery offered by us), without undue delay and no later than within fourteen days from the day on which we received the notification of your revocation of this contract.
If you revoke the purchase contract with us only partially, i.e. only with regard to a part of the goods ordered by you, we shall not be obliged to reimburse the flat-rate shipping costs, as these costs would also have been incurred for the products not covered by the revocation.
If you only partially revoke the contract and thereby fall below the minimum order value of EUR 75.00 free of shipping costs, we shall be entitled to demand the shipping costs that have now arisen from you(Example: You order goods from maschenfein with a total value of EUR 120. As the value is above EUR 75.00, shipping is free of charge for us in accordance with § 4 para. 3). You then partially revoke the purchase contract for goods worth EUR 80.00. This subsequently leads to the fact that you have actually only ordered goods worth EUR 40.00 from us; we would actually have charged shipping costs for this in accordance with § 4 para. 3. We can now subsequently claim the shipping costs against you). We are entitled to set off the shipping costs according to § 4 para. 3 against the repayments to be made to you.
For the repayment, we will use the same means of payment that you used for the original transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise with you; in no case will you be charged any fees because of this repayment. We may refuse repayment until we have received the goods back or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is the earlier.
You must return the goods to Maschenfein GmbH, c/o Plus H GmbH & Co KG, Ahornstr. 59, 08525 Plauen, Germany without undue delay and in any case no later than fourteen days from the day on which you notify us of the revocation of this contract. The deadline is met if you send the goods before the expiry of the period of fourteen days.
- You bear the direct costs of returning the goods.
- You only have to pay for any loss of value of the goods if this loss of value is due to the handling of the goods which is not necessary for the inspection of the condition, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
- The right of withdrawal does not apply to distance contracts
(a) for the delivery of goods that have been manufactured according to customer specifications or that are clearly tailored to personal needs or that are not suitable for return due to their nature or can spoil quickly or whose expiration date would be exceeded,
(b) for the delivery of audio or video recordings or software, provided that you have unsealed the delivered data carriers.
- End of the cancellation policy -